Wednesday, January 19, 2011

When I knew...

I believe that I knew it was over when I could not get him to spend time with us as a family and we could not have simple conversation.  I always felt last on the list of his priorities.  I feel that he wanted to spend time with our daughter but not with me.  When did you know that it was over? Are you willing to share? I feel that in letting these thoughts out we are dealing with our emotions in a way that is not disrespecting the other individual.  We do not have to use names....just let it out! Sometimes I wanted to scream, cry and runaway all at the same time.  I felt like everything in my life was falling apart.  I felt like I was the only one that was trying.  I did not feel that my emotions mattered.  I did not feel that I could handle being with him and I could not handle knowing that somone else would be with him...and most importantly....be with my daughter! I had to stay....right? I had to.  I was not going to have my daughter have another female "mother" figure in her life! I mean....what if he started to date some girl who had poor character and was not good for our daughter? Oh, yea....I almost forgot (again)....that word that haunts me.... TRUST!!!!!!! I have to trust his choices and he has to trust mine!

When did you know that it was over?

No comments:

Post a Comment