Saturday, January 21, 2012

Papers

After a year and four months of trying to agree on a custody agreement we have finally agreed.  It was an emotional journey at first but now we are on good terms with one another.  I feel that as the days pass we are closer to a new found friendship.  He and I were great friends in the first place and I hope that we can find that again...for Lily.  She is a product of a relationship that was full of laughs and love at one point and I hope that our daughter will see that in us again, one day.  I believe that her father and I will always love one another to some degree because we have our beautiful daughter together.  I am happy that the papers are signed and that we can continue to provide a happy, healthy, loving, and nurturing environment for our daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment