Sunday, March 20, 2011

Learning


Over the past few weeks I have learned to let go. I have learned to not take things so personally. My class has taught me to have a "business relationship" with my co-parents. This has been a great lesson learned. I feel free. I do not feel emotionally tied to him in any way except our my daughter. I am learning to trust him more as a parent and as a person. I am learning to let go of the past that he and I had. I am learning. Learning is the key element to this whole post. No one is perfect. I feel that I am an awesome parent and that I do all that I can to make my daughter happy. But, as a whole I am not perfect. No one is. I am doing my best to be totally happy in every aspect of my life for myself, my daughter and for my future relationships.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment